MAF1113 asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

why is Armando Estrada the ECW GM?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I agree ... ECW doesn't need a GM with the roster they have. If anything, stick Shane McMahon in ECW as the GM/CEO of the ECW brand.

Estrada should be at Umagas' side. Isn't part of the gimmick suppose to be, Estrada is one of a few if not the only man who can communicate and control the Samoan Bulldozer?

• 3 years ago

i flow to Cheat because of the fact i'm going to record my the superb option 10 ECW Tag communities and then the the superb option 10 ECW Singles Wrestlers: the superb option 10 Tag communities a million. Eliminators 2. The Dudleys 3. The Pitbulls 4. Public Enemy 5. The Gangstas 6. The impact gamers 7. risky Danny Doring and The Amixh Roadkill 8. the finished Blooded Italians 9. Public Enemy 10. Balls Mahoney and Axl Rotten the superb option 10 Singles Wrestlers a million. Taz 2. Raven 3. Shane Douglas 4. Tomny Dreamer 5. Jerry Lynn 6. Rob Van Dam 7. Bam Bam Bigelow 8. Chris Candido 9. Sabu 10. Rhyno

• 1 decade ago

I see no point in it.. He should go back to Raw and manage Umaga.. ECW does not need a GM unless it's the founder "Paul Heyman"..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Paul Heyman quit

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i have no idea and there is no point makeing him the general manager of ecw

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

cause WWE cant bring up good ideas then they stick with the bad ones...

my pie wants to eat you cause you brang up a good question and by the way...

magic marker sucks

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have no clue why he is GM of ECW.

• 1 decade ago

Cuz he and Umaga broke up, and they needed something for him to do.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know, but I liked it better when he was Umaga's manager.

• 1 decade ago

He needed something to do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.