NAME SOMETHING THAT'S A LlTTLE "WEIRD" ABOUT YOURSELF.......?

ME: I have a TRUE "spider phobia!" =(

Favorite Answer

I'm allergic to Vaseline.

most of my jobs I have ever worked at required me to get over things that scare me , or that I disgust. I figure I have to have a job, what better way than to find one to get over your fears.

I washed dogs for like 3 months, scary thing is, is I was super scared of all dogs but my own when I accepted the job, love all dogs now.

I currently am a server, and I HATE germs, I dont use public restrooms, they are crawling with them, but I love my job, and I am constantly playing with others peoples chewed up food and messing with germs, I figure I can wash my self up with soap and water.

I used to be really afraid of all the germ things, the jobs helped me realize a shower and lots of soap gets rid of a LOT of things.

The whole getting over my phobias( which most people wouldn't attempt) has actually helped me a lot, do a lot more things that I wouldnt have b4

And yes, germs still freak me out!

• Jimmy

SEXY, coincidence, I am scared of spiders too, the little ones and big ones, but my Spanish speaking is weird, and so is my English(I'm from Alabama), so Hi you OK? Have a good Saturday. Jimmy.

I sleep fourteen to fifteen hours. I like big spiders but I totally FREAK when I see the really teensy tiny ones. I'm a complete manga freak. I'm gullible. I'm dumb and I'm not even blonde! (just kidding to those of you few blonds who are smart ((jk!)))

I like movies from the 1940s.

Well last time I was a little bit really but not too much just kinda and a little kind of and just a teensy weensy bit but not only a lot but very scarce and almost nothing but something and a whole lot but not all but just a tab tiny bit but just really really but not really so that's just really tiny bit afraid of heights. It was a good day.

It's after 2:00 am and I'm still on answers.

I'm prematurely going grey. Seriously. It's weird. I'm 18, but I look 15, but my hair says I'm about 43. *confused looks*

I'm scared of Ajax! I run out of the bathroom after every toilet brush stroke for a breath of fresh air!

it's freakish how well i can cut off my emotions. i don't mean not expressing sorrow and stuff but also just locking it away to where i don't even think about the stuff. i just shut it all out of my mind so well that it worries me.