What is the hand signal for homosexual prostituion?

I heard on the news That Senator Crafton or whatever his name is, that is being charged for sexual assault in the men's restroom used the hand signal that used for prostitution. I heard that if a man is walking down the street lifts his shirt and rubs in stomach means he is selling but what is the hand signal?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

there is NO hand signal for homosexual prostitution

Thats obsurd.

What Senator Craig did was tap his feet while in the restroom stall, this signals to the guy in the nx stall

hey wanna play....

innocent enough huh

well not if your a Bigoted Senator, he was a Senator for 25 yrs, thats enough fat catting for one person

Time to go get him a McDonalds job

shake with that fries homey?

• c i
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I couldn't help but giggle at this question. I have never heard of a hand signal that signifies one is "trickin", but I would that that the handjob motion coupled with a questioning look while out on a street corner would be more than enough of a hint :P

• 1 decade ago

It wasnt a hand signal that is technically used all over the country. It just happened to be this "known" signal that you should use in that particular bathroom, and I know it had something to do with waving his hand under the other bathroom stall where the undercover cop was, at least that is what I heard on the news today.

• 1 decade ago

That is a secret which is only shared during Republican National conventions. Sorry.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Rubbing the belly and pinching the nipples? hahahah I am not sure for this one, it's kind of hilarious.

• 1 decade ago

oh wow...thats a good question...i did not know that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.