OMG OMG OMG! Somebody made a WIKIPEDIA page on me! I'm not even famous!?!?!?

Okay, I won't give my name or anything. But this is true! I was really bored a few minutes ago, and I decided to check my name on Wikipedia. So I typed in my first and last name, and up came a page on me! Every last word of information is correct about me, with my 1st and 2nd mother, and my 1st and 2nd mother.... show more Okay, I won't give my name or anything. But this is true! I was really bored a few minutes ago, and I decided to check my name on Wikipedia. So I typed in my first and last name, and up came a page on me! Every last word of information is correct about me, with my 1st and 2nd mother, and my 1st and 2nd mother. I'm only 13! I called who ever I could and knew on my cell phone and other people in my mother's phone book to see if anyone made it, and they all said no! What should I do? This is really freaky. I don't know how my 2nd mother and I can track the person who did it down, since Wikipedia is sooo public.

And ideas? Thank you SOOO much! I'm freaked out!

Have a nice day!