DC Skate Shoes? Do you wear the laces untied/tucked in?

I bought my 10 yr old some DC Skate Shoes and he doesn't tie them. He tucks the laces in and then the shoes slip off the back of his feet when he walks; it drives me crazy. He says that's the way the kids wear them? Huh? Help?

Thanks Jen and for Greenstripes..your the poser .... go away .... my son just completed two rounds of skate lessons with a professional and could skate "circles" around you !

I noticed the professional(s) where he took lessons had slip on skate shoes ... but he said he didn't want those ... like Vans ... they have a website where you can design your own and have thek custome made ... All answers good ... So the tucking the laces in is okay but they should be tight ... sounds right ... thanks!

Best Answer

lol they tuck them in...

basically the guys and most girls like to wear skate shoes untied or really loose on their feet.

I wear them tied because of the fact i dont wanna fall going down the stairs or trip over my own shoelaces. and to me tucking them in seems a little uncomfortable like they could fall off.

yeah, basically everyone wears theres tucked in. however, there is a way to make them tighter even unlaced. and they usually dont' slip off so maybe they are the wronge size for him??

Well okay me and the other people who wera them at my school dont do that. If hes actually going to skateboard in them make him tie them becaise otherwise its too dangerous.

Hope this helps♥

lmaoo, i would have bought nikes for skating.

nike dunks have better ankle support and its more comfy imo.

><

• .....

yes thats the way your suposed to do it i have a pair myself

yeah. the kids who dont actually skate but want to look lie they skate. posers.