Honda 2002 CRV w/ 63,000 miles or 2005 CRV with 94000 miles? Which is the better deal?

They are both around $15,000.

Best Answer

Sweety. Go to WWW.KBB.COM and you can input all the car's info. and see if the price is right. It's free.

Honestly,the 2005. High mileage don't mean a thing. The CR-V has a timing chain instead of a timing belt. I am a true believer of timing chain cars,they last long. I own a 97 T-bird with 120,000 miles on it and have no problems. My 96 Ford Explorer had over 300,000 miles on it,sold it because of high gas prices. My 84 Mustang had 180,000 miles on it, sold it because I got my wife a diamond ring. And my 2003 CR-V has 33,000 miles on it, bought it last year for $13,500. Working at an Acura dealership has its benefits.

the 2002 with 63k miles because the vehicle is older with LOWER miles, the car will last alot longer.

the 2005 with 94k miles is NOT A GOOD DEAL because the mileage been ranned up so far.. thats about 35k a year. NOT GOOD FOR A CAR.

but the 02 should be selling about 13k.

• Megan

Hondas last forever,but being a cr-v owner myself(04) with 80,000+ miles on it,which are almost ALL highway, I would go for the newer one,probably better condition.

Mine are so high because we moved out into the country and the nearest grocery store,target,or walmart is 40 miles away.

The 05' with more miles is the better deal. It indicates that the car has mostly highway miles (Compared to the 02') which is a major effect on wear and tear.

Plus its an 05. Its a no brainer.

I personally think the one with less mileage is the better deal. Personally, for $15,000 I would just buy a new 2007 car.

2005 CRV i would say

Get the '02, especially if you drive a lot. If you barely drive, get thte 05

check with autotrader.com