thank you letter

我想問下

我己interview左差唔多1個月啦

我已架先send thank you letter 會唔會太遲呀

thx~

麻煩詳盡些d

唔該

Rating
    Favorite Answer

會比較遲 , 因為人地可能已經唔記得你

不過都可以嘗試下呀 ~~

Samples:

Date

Name

Title

Organization

Address

City, State, Zip Code

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:

It was very enjoyable to speak with you about the assistant account executive position at the Smith Agency. The job, as you presented it, seems to be a very good match for my skills and interests. The creative approach to account management that you described confirmed my desire to work with you.

In addition to my enthusiasm, I will bring to the position strong writing skills, assertiveness and the ability to encourage others to work cooperatively with the department. My artistic background will help me to work with artists on staff and provide me with an understanding of the visual aspects of our work.

Date

Name

Title

Organization

Address

City, State, Zip Code

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name,

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me today. I am grateful for the time you spent reviewing my career objectives and recommending strategies for achieving them.

I especially appreciate your offer to connect me to others in your network.

I plan on following up with the contacts you emailed me right away. I will also use the online networking resources you recommended to further my job search.

Any additional suggestions you may have would be welcome. I'll update you as my search progresses.

Again, thank you so much for your help. I greatly appreciate the assistance you have provided me.

Best Regards,

Your Name

Writing Thank You Letters

Writing a thank you letter, or thank you email, after an employment interview is a must. In fact, some employers think less of those interviewees who fail to follow-up promptly. Plan to send out your thank you letters as soon as possible (preferably within twenty-four hours) after your interview.

Customize Your Thank You Letters

Like any piece of writing, it is best to keep your audience in mind. Address their issues and concerns. In general, typed (paper or email) thank you letters are recommended. Consider the "personality" of the organization and the rapport you felt during your interviews. If your interview was a fairly informal process and/or you achieved an immediate rapport with your interviewer, a handwritten note may be fine. When you're not sure what to write, review thank you letter samples to get ideas.

In addition to thanking the person you talked with, the thank you letter reinforces the fact that you want the job.