Raekwon or Ghostface Killah?

Which one is better explain why?

spaceytracey3. Thanks for wasting your time on my question

Favorite Answer

Man this is a tough one but....I gotta ride out with my boy Raekwon. Only Built 4 Cuban Linx says it all homie. Ghostface is sweet with the lyrics, but not like The Chef. His voice is better to me also, Ghostface's voice can kinda get annoying to me after a while, he's a bit more animated than Chef, and I am more into a chill flow than a wild one.

It depends on what you are in the mood for. Together they are great though. Raekwon the Chef goes at it with a little more word play, Ghostface has the unmistakeable delivery and sound.

Personally I like Ghostface a little better because his solo albums are better/more consistent then Raekwon, even though Raekwons "purple tape" was one of the best.

• Both are pretty good lyricist. I just simply say one is better than the other. But I can say that I think Raekwon is a lot more underrated than Ghostface.

Ghostface By Far!

Raekwon hasn't done much in the past but GHOSTFACE

did fishscale, more fish, and The Champ, off of more fish is damn well very hot!

AND LMAO I LOVE HIS HUGE EAGLE BRACELET, THAT HE SUCKS ON, LMAO

Ghostface. Reason = Fishscale. This is most likely the best solo Wu Tang album, this or Liquid Swords.

Ghostface, his music is more appealing to the ladies.

Planet Asia

Real Talk

Best Rapper

Bringin up guys

Doesnt do it for the money

doesnt care if hes underground

Raewon cuz he stays on beat better, has a tighter voice and usually better lyrics to go along.

and also...he's all around more solid.

Great q, star 4u

raekwon...best of the wu tang right there

ghoStfAce

Source(s): MIGHTYHEALTHY