Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

whats your favorite video on youtube?

mine is either

chris cole in new blood,jamie thomas in new blood,garret hill in new blood,john rattray in new blood,slipknot-wait and bleed (live),chris cole in hot wax,all of the linkin park videos,all of resident evil 4 parody,the cloak,tourettes guy,three days grace-animal i have become,andrew reynolds in emerica (this is skateboarding),or all of red vs blue

how about you?

Favorite Answer

linkin park videos

skateboarding videos (rodney mullen,danny way,andrew reynolds, chris cole and etc.)

stickman on crack

three days grace

paramore

silverstein

i like also hearing people sing in youtube

Best of Tourettes guy or

Windowlicker (Aphex Twin) -- Skip ahead to about 3:50. It's probably the funniest music video out there. It parodies all the rap videos that focus on exploiting women and flashing "bling bling" jewelry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P3Wc-37pC4

I like Bring Me To Life - Evanescence, Silver And Cold - AFI, and the Goth Lyfe series. I like the Wait And Bleed video too.

Say It's Possible by Terra Naomi. It's such an inspirational song. It's a global warming/anti-consumerism song. e

The little boy singing soprano opera. Der Holle Rache.

I like charlie the magic unicorn, i like to watch the Panic! At the Disco's soap operas (my favorite is Slashy Love Story), and any music video...

There is this one where this guy is asked to drink some stuff and he will get 100.00 or something like that. Then he is told that he will throw up alot and he does like 10 times! It is so funny. He gets alot of money though!!

I have a couple

ask a ninja series

TOURETTES GUY

because of youtube(parody)

tyson skateboarding dog

all the linkin park live in texas vids

such an awesome concert!!

=D

I just search random vids and i have recently got into that "extreme sports"....

i think his name is Neg.

i would give you the link but i can't find the vid =/