Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicSinging · 1 decade ago

How to become a singer?

How can i become a singer? xx

Favorite Answer

I was a professional singer when I was younger. Here are some pieces of advice that I can offer:

If you think you can sing well, you need to practice.

I developed my singing talent by singing every time I took a shower. Our bathroom was very small, so my voice seemed to reverberate every time I sang. It did wonders for my voice.

Develop your own style. You'll never get very far as an imitator.

If you want to be famous, join singing contests. You can also post videos of your singing at websites that allow you to post videos.

You would also need the honest opinion of people who are really good at singing. If you could have voice lessons, that would be great. You would have a mentor who would tell you if you're singing the right way or if you sound good. Your voice teacher could also tell you what you need to improve and how you can improve. Also, if you join singing competitions, you would have an idea of how well you sing.

Last but not the least, you must sing from the heart and feel good about it. Much of singing is communication. For instance, when you sing a love song, sing it to the one you love, or at least imagine that person listening as you sing. With your voice, convey the feelings of love.

I hope this helps. I wish you the best. Good luck!

You must get some level of training. Find a local experienced voice teacher that, preferably, has a recording studio so you can get good feedback on your progress. If you can't get a local person, the best ebook I know is found at

http://vocaltrainingwarrior.com/ebooks1

Good luck!

open your mouth and see if noise comes out.

1st you have to know how to sing. then......its not easy after that. so forget about it