Excuse Me Sir or Madam...Which is Your Favorite Season.....?

Mine is Fall because here in the South we start getting ready for the tourists!

.

Best Answer

mine is summer and I'm a little upset its coming to an end!!!

My favorite season is spring because its warming up but not too hot yet, and the nights are still cool. The leaves and flowers are just beginning to grow. Usually we get alot of rain, which most people hate, but I love it when it rains. The bugs aren't out yet, and those that are aren't very likely to bite or sting.

My Favorite Season Is "Spring". I Love seeing Plants and Trees coming alive To Bloom and fill out with new Leaves.....and Hearing Birds sing and chirp. Beautiful!

Fall. I live in New England and we have excellent foliage. Also, the weather is fantastic here during Autumn. It's in the 70's and 60's. Perfect. It makes me nostagic for college!

• Doona

Winter has been a bit chilly down under this year, I'm looking forward to it warming up again. About two weeks after that happens I'll be praying for Winter.

• Tony M

My favorite Season is Summer, because I like the warm weather and baseball.

• NONAME

Fall has to be mine as well because I love the cold and to take long walks and drink hot cocoa. I love to see all the leaves change colors and I also love to wear sweaters.

I'm a little torn between spring and fall. I'm going to go with spring, though because I'm not in the midst of my "hurry up and finish Christmas shopping" then.

Fall.. I just love to feel the cool wind. The orange leaves falling from the trees are so sentimental to look at..

• Kimmy

oh I love fall too. The beautiful colors on the trees, the cooler weather, playing in the leaves.....

I love the spring because everything that was strong enough comes back to life.