• 1 decade ago

Tony Stewart

Carl Edwards

Alan Kulwickis(RIP)

Dale Earnhardts(Daytona Victory,RIP)

Kurt Busch

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I gotta say that I think it's the fence climb by Tony Stewart. From the time he crosses the finish line, fans are on their feet waiting for him to start the climb.

I like Carl Edwards and the back flip, but I think it runs second to Stewart.

And Kurt busch . . . um, no.

• 1 decade ago

Definitely Carl Edwards

Source(s): Davey Allison FOREVER!!!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Wow, That's almost a list of my least favorite drivers, excluding Carl... lol

Numero Uno would have to be Kurt Buschs. I have loved the burnouts that have become a new-day NASCAR tradition. You have to be @ a race when this is happening, on the front stretch and get to smell the burning rubber along w/ that roaring motor. It's truly awesome

Numero Dos goes to Cousin' Carl. I love the back flip, but one day he's definitely going to have to figure something else out. Granted, It will be a while down the road w/ the shape that dude is in.. But one day it will have to change.

Numero 3(How do spell 3 in Spanish? lol = P ) Stewart wins by default! His fence climb is nice, but Helio patented it way before Tony was doing it. Kudos to Tony for bringing it over to NASCAR though.

• 1 decade ago

Carl Edwards is definitely the best. Tony Stewart is a distant second, anyone can climb a fence and ANY burn outs are a waste of time and ridiculous.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1.Tony Stewart

2.Carl Edwards

3.Kurt Busch

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've got to go with Carl Edwards. Anyone, even me, can pull up against a wall and spin the tires and Tony does his fence thing only because he was jealous that Carl was getting more attention than he was.

• Scott
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Tony climbing the fence. I wish Cousin Carl would land on his head and Kurt's burn out sucks.

• 1 decade ago

Tony Stewart's fence climb.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.