tim a asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 1 decade ago

whose victory celebration is better?

carl edwards - backflip

kurt busch - burn out against the wall

tony stewart - fence climb

Favorite Answer

1. Tony Stewart

2. Carl Edwards

3. Kurt Busch

Tony Stewart

Carl Edwards

Alan Kulwickis(RIP)

Dale Earnhardts(Daytona Victory,RIP)

Kurt Busch

I gotta say that I think it's the fence climb by Tony Stewart. From the time he crosses the finish line, fans are on their feet waiting for him to start the climb.

I like Carl Edwards and the back flip, but I think it runs second to Stewart.

And Kurt busch . . . um, no.

Definitely Carl Edwards

Source(s): Davey Allison FOREVER!!!
  • Wow, That's almost a list of my least favorite drivers, excluding Carl... lol

Numero Uno would have to be Kurt Buschs. I have loved the burnouts that have become a new-day NASCAR tradition. You have to be @ a race when this is happening, on the front stretch and get to smell the burning rubber along w/ that roaring motor. It's truly awesome

Numero Dos goes to Cousin' Carl. I love the back flip, but one day he's definitely going to have to figure something else out. Granted, It will be a while down the road w/ the shape that dude is in.. But one day it will have to change.

Numero 3(How do spell 3 in Spanish? lol = P ) Stewart wins by default! His fence climb is nice, but Helio patented it way before Tony was doing it. Kudos to Tony for bringing it over to NASCAR though.

Carl Edwards is definitely the best. Tony Stewart is a distant second, anyone can climb a fence and ANY burn outs are a waste of time and ridiculous.

1.Tony Stewart

2.Carl Edwards

3.Kurt Busch

I've got to go with Carl Edwards. Anyone, even me, can pull up against a wall and spin the tires and Tony does his fence thing only because he was jealous that Carl was getting more attention than he was.

• Scott

Tony climbing the fence. I wish Cousin Carl would land on his head and Kurt's burn out sucks.

Tony Stewart's fence climb.