mohsen s asked in SportsTennis · 1 decade ago

which channel show us open tennis matches?

Favorite Answer

umm in UK its sky sports xtra but im guessin ur in US so go wiv dem guys

Source(s): umm...seen em
  • Pamela

Your question has come up in the Philippines Answers section so if you are in the philippimnes I have NOT been able to find any channel that is stating in advance that they will show the US Open. I keep watching the three channels that I have especially flashing from channel to channel near the hour when they are advertising their future showings and I hope in this way to find someone who will show something. US Open is partiularly hard to find a source because I think they are very expensive for the TV channels to buy time from them.

The USA Network is showing the US Open twice daily. Check your local listings for the channel.

Source(s): My source is the USA network and ESPN. ( The scroll at the bottom of the ESPN channel's screen.)

SF, TSR, TSI, Planeta Sports, Eurosports, Dubai Sports. They show Tennis Matches 24 hours a day!

usa channel 65 also cbs or espn2 channel 30 but at different days check schedule under us open on the web// myself I'am not bothering with the us open due to all the circus sideshow garbage they tried to force on americans, what were they thinking??? no more donations for those jackoffs///

Share2, Eurosport, CCTV5. You can watch it via livestream too on your PC for free (just like what I do so far). I get the links from odieline.com. So far no problem, hopefully stay like that until the final match.

Here is the TV schedule, just visit this site. Good luck my friend.

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/about/tv_us.html?promo...

Weekends from 8am-3pm on CBS.

USA network from 4pm-8pm every week day and weekends.

usa cable network

in my area it is the usa network...i live in south oklahoma and have dish network....

Source(s): my watched shows are not going to be on...