Spirit mediums ?

I am looking for some sort of evidence of the afterlife. I saw a show on TV that has got me thinking. So can some spirit medium out there give me the evidence I need.

• YY4Me
    Best Answer

Are there GHOSTS, or not? ...a true Australian ghost story....?

True Australian Ghost Story

This story happened a while ago in Brisbane, and even though it sounds like an Alfred Hitchcock tale, it's true. John Bradford, a Sydney University student, was on the side of the road hitchhiking on a very dark and stormy night. Time passed, but no cars came by.

The storm was so strong he could hardly see a few feet ahead of him. Suddenly he saw a car slowly coming towards him and stop. John, desperate for shelter and without thinking about it, got in the car and closed the door, just to realize there was nobody behind the wheel and the engine wasn't on! The car started moving slowly. John looked at the road and saw a curve approaching. Scared, he started to pray, begging for his life.

Then, just before he hit the curve, a hand appeared through the window and turned the wheel. Paralysed with terror, he watched how the hand appeared every time they came to a curve. John saw the lights of a pub down the road so, gathering strength, jumped out of the car and ran to it. Wet and out of breath, he rushed inside and asked for two shots of tequila.

He then started telling everybody about the horrible experience he'd just had. A silence enveloped everyone when they realized he was crying, and he wasn't drunk.

About fifteen minutes later, two guys walked into the same pub. They were also wet and out of breath. Looking around and seeing John Bradford sobbing at the bar, one said to the other, "Look, Bruce. There's the bloody idiot that got in the car while we were pushing it."

I can't convince you of anything. All I can do is be honest and tell you what convinced me.

Several years ago I had an unusual experience concerning an uncle, a distant relative who lived over a thousand miles away.

While driving my car I suddenly felt the unmistakable presence of this relative that I hardly even knew. He was more like someone I had heard about than someone I knew. It was very strange; it felt as though I was momentarily lifted right out of my physical body. I seemed to be suspended somehow beyond space and time, bathed in a love so intense It felt like I could have just disappear into it at any moment if It would have let me. It only lasted for a few seconds, but it seemed to last forever at the same time. I realize how crazy this must sound. The experience was so strong that at first I was afraid I was loosing my grip on reality. I finally managed to chalk it up to an over active imagination.

Three days later I got a call from my aunt telling me that this uncle we are talking about had gone into a coma and died the day I had the experience. It felt like ice water had been poured down my back when she told me this. I had lost any real ideas of God or faith and had become somewhat of an atheist. Needless to say this experience caused me to rethink some of the conclusions I had come to.

I feel blessed to now understand that even in our darkest confusion something loves us so much that it went out of its way to assist me and bring me back to a state of absolute certainty about Gods love for us.

During the experience it seemed like there was a vast amount of information that I was somehow allowed access to. One thing that I came away from this experience understanding beyond any shadow of a doubt was that any Idea that God is unhappy with us or would judge or allow us to be punished for any reason is simply impossible.

I can’t explain the love I felt with words. They simply don’t make words big enough or complete enough to do this. The only way I can begin to convey this love to you is to say that there was simply nothing else there. Nothing but love. No hint of judgment, no displeasure of any sort. It is as though God sees us as being as perfect as we were the day we were created. It is only in our confused idea of ourselves that we seem to have changed.

I hope this is of some help to you. Good luck. Love and blessings.

Your brother don

TV show is a show.

Evidence of afterlife can be found on the bible, all the spirits are satan. It's either good or bad, God or satan. If the source is not from God, it's from the devil.

the only afterlife is your kids everything else is false...

that is it has never been proven

pangel, you're up!!

Is she still on board, or has she gone to bed ???