Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Abercrombie Size?

My bust size is 34B, Abercrombie Clothes I will wear S or M or Kids XL?

In the Internet (Yahoo and Ebay) have many abercrombie products for sale and the photo like Real! Anybody can tell me how can I know the Abercrombie Clothes is fake and real? Thanks

Favorite Answer

MOST Abercrombie & Fitch (and abercrombie kids and Hollister Co.) clothes on e-bay are real. The label on the clothing will tell al of about the clothes. It'll always say "Authentic Vintage" and have the year. Also pay attention to the little details. 99.9% of the time, on little things like buttons and zippers and stuff it'll say, "Abercrombie & Fitch 1982" or something like that. I hope this helps!

SIZING: I am the same size as you at Abercrombie & Fitch. You'll fit into SOME XL clothing at abercrombie kids, but not all. Sweatshirts and tanks and sweaters will be no problem, but other tighter clothes will be a bit of a problem. Just see around as to what will fit and what's oversized.

Have a nice day!

• I've never heard of fake Abercrombie clothes. If you're gonna buy on ebay, make sure you buy from a reputable seller.