amy asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

如何寫一封意見信(英文)?

是給管理公司的,想係每層都放分類垃圾筒,因為現在只有地下停車場先有。

並且想他們回覆。

Rating
  • ?
    Best Answer

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to express my suggestion on the location of the recyling bins / sorting rubbish bins . Most residents are disappointed with your building management services that a few recyling bins / sorting rubbish bins are available only on the ground floor of all the buildings and the parking area in the estate . If your company can put the afore-said bins on each floor of all buildings , all residents and cleaning workers will find much more convenient to dispose the different kinds of rubbish .

I would much appreciate it if your company could take my suggestion into close consideration . I look forward to receiving your reply .

Yours faithfully,

XXXX

a resedent of XXXX building

Hope this helps !

To : Management Co. Ltd.

Dear Sir/Madam

Apart from the rubbish bins are located on the ground floor and parking space , I would like to propose more rubbish bins which could be located on every floor of the building.

It's strongly appreciated if you could consider my suggestion seriously and look forward to recieving your reply as soon as possible.

Your sincerely,

your name

date

Source(s): English Grammer Book

To : Management Co. Ltd.

Dear Sirs,

Besides the sorting rubbish bins are located on the ground floor and parking space only, I would like to propose more sorting rubbish bins can be located on every floors of the building.

I am appreciate if you can consider my suggestion and wait for your reply.