Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

What are club drugs?

What are the effects of these types of drugs?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Club drugs are recreational drugs being used by young adults at all-night dance parties such as "raves" or "trances", bars, and dance clubs. The most common kinds of club drugs are GHB, rohypnol, methamphetamine, LSD, and ecstasy. These kinds of drugs significantly lessen the inhibitions of a person, hence making the drugs instruments in date rape occurrence. With these drugs being colorless, odorless, and tasteless, mixing it with food and beverages stand to be easy. Victims may also get retrograde amnesia, which means that they won't remember what happened while under the influence of the drug. These drugs can also cause paranoia, sedation, hallucinations, and at times, even death.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Drugs commonly seen at parties, or "raves". The most popular are probably extacy and lsd. both give a "psychadelic" effect and make you go on something called a "trip". i've heard extacy is actually made from chemicals, like bleach, so i highly doubt any type of those drugs are safe.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Being a partier for 6 years I should know. Anything that keeps u up really. Meth (snorting) speed (snorting) Extacy tabs (mdma and hard core street drugs usually meth and harion) coke molly (peer mdma) mushrooms, lsd, weed, dabbing (smoking thc concentrates). Always had money tho I'm sure people also do Crack and such cheap things.

• 3 years ago

It makes me a little bit upset that when people think of LSD and traditional psychedelics in general as "party drugs"

It gives a bad name for us psychonauts who take psychedelics alone in a room for spiritual guidance and to learn from our experiences integrating what we found from our trip into our everyday lives building ourselves as a person.

But no, they're just all "party drugs" that kids are taking to get messed up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ecstasy (MDMA), K, Liquid G

Source(s): been to too many raves (love DnB/ jungle music)
  • 6 years ago

GHB, LSD, GED, and others.....SHROOMS almost forgot shrooms.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.