Changing Jobs?

I just started with my new job at company A (2 weeks), but another company (company B) just called me for an interview. My job now in A is ok - environment, officemates, the work itself. I don't have any background about the industry but I'm slowly learning. BUT it offers a low salary. Company B is... show more I just started with my new job at company A (2 weeks), but another company (company B) just called me for an interview.

My job now in A is ok - environment, officemates, the work itself. I don't have any background about the industry but I'm slowly learning. BUT it offers a low salary.

Company B is offering a slightly higher salary and it's located in the city I really would like to work in (I'm more familiar with the city and I have friends there). I also don't have any background about the industry but I'm willing to learn.

If I get accepted in B, is it ok to resign from A? I feel guilty for staying for such a short time. Also, I'm so confused deciding between Career or Financial aspects. I don't know what is more important.

Note: I'm single, working abroad alone, have 2.5 years work experience, not afraid to work hard, learn and save money BUT social and general well-being are also important to me.