Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 1 decade ago

Which famous rapers belong to the crips and the bloods?

which rapers belong to the crips and which rappers belong to the bloods.

whoever can name the most rappers to each gang gets the 10 pts

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

CRIPS

Snoop Dogg - Rollin' 20's Crips

Goldie Loc - Rollin' 20's Crips

Warren G - Rollin' 20's Crips

Nate Dogg - Rollin' 20's Crips

The Dove Shack - Rollin' 20's Crips

Kurupt - Rollin' 60's Crips

CJ Mac - Rollin' 60's Crips

Ice Cube - Rollin' 60's Crips

Kieta Rock - Rollin' 60's Crips

Tha Comradz - Rollin' 60's Crips

Daz Dillinger - 21st Street Crips

Lil' C Style - 19th Street Crips

Tray Deee - Insane Crips

Battlecat - Insane Crips

Bad Azz - Insane Crips

Swoop G - Insane Crips

Slip Capone - LBC Crips

So Sentrelle - LBC Crips

Lil' 1/2 Dead - LBC Crips

South Central Cartel - Hoover Crips

Ice-T - Hoover Crips

Coolio - Corner Pocket Crips

W.C. - 111 Neighborhood Crips

Eazy-E - Kelly Park Compton Crips

MC Ren - Kelly Park Compton Crips

Tweedy Bird Loc - Kelly Park Compton Crips

C.P.O. - Kelly Park Compton Crips

B.G. Knocc Out - Nutty Blocc Compton Crips

Dresta - Nutty Blocc Compton Crips

Tone Loc - South Side Compton Crips

MC Eiht - Tragnew Park Compton Crips

Big Syke - Inglewood Imperial Village Crips

Jay-o Felony - NHC 47 Blocc Crips (San Diego)

Lil' CS - East Dago Mob Crips (San Diego)

C-Bo - Garden Blocc 19th Street Crips (Sacramento)

New Breed Of Hustlas - P.J. Riverside Crips

Kokane - 357 Crips (Pomona)

Scarface - Atlantic Drive Crips

Richie Rich - Oakland Crips

Afroman - Palmdale Crips

Da Lench Mob - Crips

Watts Gangsters - Crips

Kausion - Crips

KAM - Crips

Above The Law - Crips

thats 45 crips

BLOODZ

$uge Knight - Mob Piru Bloods

DJ Quik - Compton Tree Top Piru Bloods

Hi C - Compton Tree Top Piru Bloods

Mausberg - Campanella Park Piru Bloods

Mack 10 - Queen St Inglewood Bloods

All Frum Tha I - Inglewood Bloods

Tha Relativez - Inglewood Family Bloods

The Roaddawgs - Inglewood Family Bloods

Tha Realest - Compton Piru Bloods

Top Dogg - Compton Piru Bloods

G.P. - Compton Piru Bloods

B-Real (Cypress Hill) - 89th Street Family Bloods

Sinister - 89th Street Family Bloods

Terror Twinz - Pacioma Piru Bloods

O.F.T.B. - Bounty Hunter Bloods

Nuttz - Skyline Piru Bloods

2nd II None - Elm Street Piru Bloods

Boo-Ya Tribe - West Side Piru Bloods (Carson Samoan Warriors)

Lil' Hawk - Crenshaw Mafia Gangsta Blood

Big Wye - Crenshaw Mafia Gangsta Blood

Damu Ridaz - Denver Lane Bloods

Sen Dog (Cypress Hill) - Bloods

thats 22 bloodz

so give me tha points

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Which famous rapers belong to the crips and the bloods?

which rapers belong to the crips and which rappers belong to the bloods.

whoever can name the most rappers to each gang gets the 10 pts

Source(s): famous rapers belong crips bloods: https://shortly.im/ycfzt
  • 4 years ago

Famous Crips

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Raper is not a word. If you meant rapist, there's no such thing as a famous rapist.

Source(s): Trolling :P
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

I think this thread is interesting. Take it seriously, it can explain lots of beefs & collabos, business decisions & stylizations within the american hc hiphop community. It's definitely not "fake", several mc's mentioned here had (or have) ties to O.C. & that's not weird or exotic. Just because you reside in a house in a suburb & live with a dormant fear of the filthy, black & latino gang members you watch on Cops resisting arrest with pupils like dinner plates & want to believe gangsta is all an image, that Kurupt, Ice Cube, Mack 10 & Ice-T (Ice-T's all cozed up with republican TV-tycoon bruckheimer or wolf or whoever produces Law & Order, he can't still throw up signs when meeting homies from his crazy youth on the street, right? Oh yeah he can. He didnt play tough in the 80's when gangsta rap was a goldmine, real gangsters exist outside the sepia-blurred prison world on tv & they can have their tentacles pretty deep in the industry & I prefer BGF, MS-13 or whoever protecting e.g. Wu-Fam money, acts, gigs & estates in staten island rather than RZA & Oil Grant going 100% capitalism, cause then it's all about finance, speculation & margins instead of investment & creation, but the Wu-Tang declared from the beginning that they are a clan, an organization, not a business, that says a lot about how they feel about loyalty, "crime" & hierarchies) are just like any adult musicians/entrepreneurs, just black & with baggy pants. All art, zero lifestyle. It ain't true. Mack 10, Cube & WC may have had different affiliations to begin with but according to Mack the fact that B-Real & Muggs was bloods made the friendship between Cypress Hill & Westside Connection possible (even though they had a famous falling out in '96). Also, Rock (of Heltah Skeltah) did hard time some 8-10 yrs ago for attemptive murder, shooting a rivalling color in Brownsville. Kurupt have always held his crip affilliation in esteem, just like his Dogg Pound second-in-command Daz & their earlier benefactor Snoop Dogg. But they don't brag, actually the opposite, a majority keep quiet about it so no, there's a shitload of crips & bloods & other gang affiliated among the american underground hiphop elite. There are mc's with no criminal backgrounds whatsoever & mc's with long rap sheets but no gang affiliation, but hiphop, especially horrorcore/gangsta/hardcore hiphop, is rooted in & originating from communities where u need contacts to practice ur profession as a noise maker. In south philly, south central, red hook, u can't just occupy a corner with a PA & start talking **** & demanding attention w/out people backing u up. Or releasing mixtapes or get ur **** played in local clubs. Or finding ppl to build with. In the 80's & early 90's common practice was that those getting too old to act as mules chose to focus on rap while taking the next step up to soldiering within the gang to avoid the worst scenarios; also, young guns & pushers around 14-17 yrs operate in squads of 4-6. One in the group may have a sharp tongue & ambitions while another likes to beatbox, they could cultivate their skills w/ the permission of their comrades; many orthodox (1 mc, 1 dj) groups started out as parts of pusher squads. It's not uncommon for them to have been friends since childhood, entering the game together & then successively focusing more & more on the music while still honoring their color (Kool G Rap & DJ Polo is a good example). Today it's far more rare but this list consists mainly of veterans, so I have no reason to believe they'd claim thug to seem street. That'd get u hurt.

But the "gang affiliations is all image & nothing else"-myth aside, the list may be a little off & incomplete. I'm pretty sure Ice Cube is blood, WC crip (at least he does the cripwalk, haha), Mack 10 blood, Sticky Fingaz & Sonsee of Onyx are blood. Smif-N-Wessun crips. A rule of thumb is bloods like to switch letters, avoiding "ck", "ch" & "s", preferring "kk", "k" & "z" & crips have a tendency to use the word bloodclot as a pejorative term more often than a blood would. But all this can be found on wikipedia. I'd like a list w/ some solid sources behind it.

Two hearts: There's other gangsters than tupac ffs, I've been thru the system & Im not even american, hiphop collectives aiming high in northern europe, russia, sweden, france etc. are quite likely to belong to semi-criminal factions & theyre always formed in the projects, with ethnic, religious or political bonds between members, never among liberal individualists. Even though mc clubs like hells angels & bandidos have more pull than the wire-style street gangs here, considering that I, almost a regular guy, educated but with some heavy luggage (no murderer or rapist), is no stranger to gang affiliations & the violence surrounding the drug trade, america is an anthill of organized crime. The "go for yours, accumulating wealth equals freedom"-ideal encourages operating outside the law. So when the get rich or die trying message collides with the harsh reality of american poverty & easy access to heavy firepower - don't convince yourself organized crime is something going on in the margin, carried out by obvious goons & psychopaths covered in tattoos & scars. Maybe u think denying oc's influence make u seem well-informed yourself, cool, not like blabbering, cause u know they all fake. Its counterproductive. Its smart to shut up about certain issues when in company of strangers, but that's something else.

• 6 years ago

**** ALL DIS BULL **** GRAPE ST AINT IN THIS MOTHA FUCKA SPYDER LOC ***** ****** RECOGINEZE

• Kevin
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i say joseph wins

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Um.......... What Josephv said.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All I know is

CRIPS

Snoop Dogg

Warren G

Nate Dogg

WC

BLOODS

The Game

Lil Wayne

Dipset

if u count Suge Knight

Mack 10

Ice-T

DMX

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

None, they all fake it so they can look cool, I personally love rap, but I hate rappers who are posers. Read about the gangs, and look into their actual stuff, don't believe the rappers, get real man. Tupac was. but the rest are posers. fake *** wannabes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.