I hate photographs! I look Ugly!?

I don't know if this has happened to you before... but I look in the mirror and I like what I see. I know I'm not like a model, but I look good.... and then on 99% of the pictures I look ugly and nasty and disgusting =(

is this ok? Perhaps I do not have a realistic view of myself on the mirror?

Favorite Answer

You need to practice taking photos. I hate taking photos myself. You just need to not be afraid of the camera. Let it capture you rather than you trying to conquer it. Practice taking photos of yourself and learn what poses, smiles, etc. compliment you. Photographs do lie. They don't capture motion, they don't capture the right lighting, and they don't capture the right shadows.

Yes! This is how I feel. I look so good in the mirror, then when the picture snaps suddenly I look horrible unless i'm taking the picture. It could be the lighting. I don't know.

Wow Brittany is an IDIOT. NO pictures are not EXACT replicas. A camera falshes a very bright light which gleams on some angfles and hits off others, giving your face a different apperance sometimes. Also the lens in cameras can be shaped differently. Some are flat, others are slight rounded.

A good picture depends on LIGHTING and lens shape.

Hate to be a downer, but isn't a photograph an exact replica of the image it's taking?

its the way you angle your face in the mirror you need to learn the angles of your face to take a great pic.... its was the same way for me b4 but i lernt the proper angles of my face and now 75% of my pics are good.. well my frends say that tehy are all good but not up to my standards

could be your just not photogenic.

im gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im hot!!!! im beautiful godam*it!!!