Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 1 decade ago

I know Pete Wentz's adress and e-mail?

A friend of mine told me bc her aunt lives next to him and she Instant messages him. They are very close. I want to see if a lot of ppl know Pete's e-mail and address, so if u know it say u know it.

Favorite Answer

who cares? its all made up anyway. wrong category!

ok go to the celebrities part no one wanting home work help wants to hear about ryan ross or pete wnetz. people here actaully have like serious questions. get in your own category where people care.

Dont u kno ryan rosses too? I dont kno petes email or anything like that but my friend gave me his sn! but he is never on!

I doubt it is his real one, I mean have you actually talked to him on it? If so, than congrats. I would love to ask him some questions about the band. And not on their website because he only answers a few on there.

NOBODY CARES!!!! PETE WENTZ IS UGLY AND ITS ALL LIES! AND YOU PUT THIS IN THE WRONG CATAGORY! YOU THINK YOU'RE MAKING EVERYBODY ELSE JEALOUS BUT YOU'RE NOT!!!!!!!

it's probably a fake so be careful...

i think you have seriously been fooled