Those middle school girls!?

According to a radio report, a middle school in Oregon was faced with a unique problem. A number of girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom.

That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints. Finally the principal decided that there had to be something done about it.

She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the custodian. She then explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every day.

To demonstrate how difficult it was to clean the mirrors, she asked the custodian to clean one of the mirrors.

He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it into the toilet and then used it to clean the mirror. Needless to say, there have been no lip prints on the mirror since!

Best Answer

Makes me wonder about all the times I kissed mirrors!

Star for you that was funny!

Yep - thats Oregon for you!!

Thats my homestate and I'm PROUD OF IT!!!!!!!

that's funni LMAO enjoy your star!!

lol. you get a star =D

I love that joke.

ha lol, u get a star :)

• Lv 4

hahaha!!! thats really funny!! =P

oh that is great!! lmfao

funnny!