How can I find out who owns the apartment complex i live in?

im trying to find out who owns my apartment complex; the manager has refused to give me the info and i have searched and searched for this info to no avail. what i did find out was minimal, and gave me a company by the name of kae but no number and thats NOT the name of the apartment complex i live in. The manager... show more im trying to find out who owns my apartment complex; the manager has refused to give me the info and i have searched and searched for this info to no avail. what i did find out was minimal, and gave me a company by the name of kae but no number and thats NOT the name of the apartment complex i live in. The manager sucks and i need to report her work ethics to the owner of the property as i think they would be interested in knowing they have nothing but alcoholics running the building!! any advice is appreciated