Pre-Calculus and Calculus?

Hey uhmmm i'm going into junior year at my high school and i had serious schedule problems this year. I'm taking ap chem bio and english and i'm supposed to be taking pre-calculus but it didnt fit anywhere in my schedule because of the periods it was so my guidance counselor called the head of the math... show more Hey uhmmm i'm going into junior year at my high school and i had serious schedule problems this year. I'm taking ap chem bio and english and i'm supposed to be taking pre-calculus but it didnt fit anywhere in my schedule because of the periods it was so my guidance counselor called the head of the math department and she said since i got a 97 in math BH as my final grade to put me in ap calculus. I'm really nervous that I'm not gonna be able to handle it. Has anyone taken both? Do you really need pre-calc for calculus? The teacher said she was gonna work with me on some pre-calc stuff to get me caught up i'm just wondering if its gonna be to much with the other ap i'm taking. What do you think??????
9 answers 9