Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Who do you think is prettiest,best singer or actress,funnier out of Vanessa Hudgens,Ashley Tisdale,MileyCyrus.

Please give me your honest opinions.And I know a lot of people ask these questions but I just wanna know people's opinions.Oh yeah no rude comments please.I'd really appreciate it.And best answer will go to the person who just tells there opinion without any rude comments.Well anyways heres my opinion.

Vanessa Anne Hudgens-Prettier,Better at Singing

Ashley Tisdale-Better at Acting

Miley Cyrus-Funnier in shows

Favorite Answer

You asked for my honest opinion, and that includes rude comments. Sorry.

Vanessa- She is pretty, and has a good voice. In HSM her character isn't silly, but when she guest stars on Suite Life she takes on a new personality as quirky Corrie. And as I stated earlier, she can take on various roles, each with different personalities, and you wouldn't know that it was the same person if you didn't see her face.

Ashley- She's also pretty, her style fun. Her voice slightly strays from what I'd consider a beautiful voice, but that's only because her valley accent laces her singing a bit too much. She's funny and serious as an actress because in the Suite Life her character is a smart and funny person with a wacky best friend. And those kind of friends always cause predicaments that make her the hilarious person Maddie is. Sharpay, the mean girl, takes on a whole different air as the scheming, evil, selfish opposite of Maddie.

Destiny- In my opinion, the only thing she has is a pretty face, but if she messes it up with makeup like she did at the D C Games concert, well, that goes as well. Her voice isn't that great. If you listen to her sing plainly, there is a strain and hoarseness to her voice. In her recorded works, you can still hear the strain and retainer. I think her "Hannah-voice" is as fake as her name, which is only a nickname. Her real name is Destiny Hope Cyrus. As an actress, either she is no good or her life is an act. She is a bit too masculine for her Hannah character. When she said "Sweet mama, it the Jonas Brothers" it sounded a bit like a man cheering on his favorite team on Monday night football. I do not think that she's funny, because even though her script is funny, she doesn't put feeling into it. She just simply says words and does actions they tell her to do. The true reason she became famous is because of her father. Honestly, he was on a television show in the 80's and brought her on for one episode as a cameo. If you do not believe me check on Wikipedia. This is my opinion on things.

Vanessa Hudgens is my answer to all except the one about who's funniest. She's hot, a terrific singer (seriously, like the best singer I've ever heard), and a great actress. The funniest one I think is Ashley Tisdale. She's hilarious in Suite Life and HSM 1 & 2. I can't stand Miley Cyrus. She's just a corny teenager with a lisp.

Vanessa - Prettier, Better At Singing

Ashley - Better At Acting, Funnier In Shows

Miley - Bad at everything.

well there are people who sing and blend in with the crowd and there are people who sing and stand out... vanessa sings and sounds like a typical teenage girl, and ashley tisdale has the look an voice of a standard girl. and then theres miley cyrus whos voice is incredable and sound different from almost anyone, there arent many people who can pull off rock, pop, and country, until you turn to miley... yeah, she might look like you typical american sweetheart, but when she performs, its a whole different side. as for ashlee and vanessa, they have great performance, but you can always predict what kind of performance it will be... well hope that answers ur question...

Ashley- Acting!

Vanessa-Singing!

Miley Funny shows!

wellll,lets see.I think Vanessa is the prettiest and has the best singing voice;Ashley is also great at singing but she's best at acting and she's funniest.Miley is just there.

I think its Miely Cyrus, she has her songs based on her life wich is what kids like and she is an awsome actor.Thenit would probally be Asely Tinsdale she does the same thing as Miely...THEY ARE BOTH COOL IN THIER OWN WAY

MiLEY CYRUSS =]

but like i dont really think shes that good at singingg. but i still really likee her i have no idea why tho. haha

vanessa hudges--pretty;really good singer

ashley tisdale--pretty;really good singer and actress

miley cyrus--really good actor super good singer shes my favorite(:

Vanessa Hudgens, duh! She has natural beauty. Most people just put make up on and cover their faces. You can tell Vanessa has really beauty.