Anonymous

1/5 Americans cant find the USA on the map?

Or 60 million, what do you think of this?

A fifth of Americans cant find the country USA on a world map

What are the 'stupid' parts of America?

Favorite Answer

I really really find this hard to believe. They do most of these surveys in the stupid parts of the United States to make us all look bad.

I don't know if this statistic is true, but even ONE that cannot is ridiculous. The education system in this country needs a major overhaul. Here in CA they have this STAR testing nonsense, and I bet World History/Geography are not a big part of it, if at all, so they don't cover it well. But then, the politicians don't like educated masses, too hard to fool.

Well, I think more U.S. Americans need maps. Along with people in Africa and Iraq, because maps are important in helping us find places on maps.

Kids are learning nothing at school these days. But at least we have black history month now, who cares if they cant even find their own country on a map?

What map is it on, the map of Atlanta Georgia ?

• ROTFLOL!

Miss south carolina.....that girl is a mess!

• null

Amazing...

what?? that does not make any sense....