How can I incorporate my boyfriends foot fetish into sex?

My boyfriend has a foot fetish and I love it. He will kiss my feet and suck my toes. But I have no idea how I can incorporate his fetish into our actual sex. He loves on my feet during foreplay but when the actual act begins I don't know how to use it. I know it would drive him crazy if I found a way. I want to... show more My boyfriend has a foot fetish and I love it. He will kiss my feet and suck my toes. But I have no idea how I can incorporate his fetish into our actual sex. He loves on my feet during foreplay but when the actual act begins I don't know how to use it. I know it would drive him crazy if I found a way. I want to surprise him, so any help would be appreciated!!

By the way, to any woman who thinks foot fetishes are weird, I used to think so until I dated a man who actually had one. It's wonderful!!