How can I incorporate my boyfriends foot fetish into sex?

My boyfriend has a foot fetish and I love it. He will kiss my feet and suck my toes. But I have no idea how I can incorporate his fetish into our actual sex. He loves on my feet during foreplay but when the actual act begins I don't know how to use it. I know it would drive him crazy if I found a way. I want to surprise him, so any help would be appreciated!!

By the way, to any woman who thinks foot fetishes are weird, I used to think so until I dated a man who actually had one. It's wonderful!!

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

try letting him penetrate between your toes... hmmmm

• 3 years ago

Foot Fetish Sex

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How can I incorporate my boyfriends foot fetish into sex?

My boyfriend has a foot fetish and I love it. He will kiss my feet and suck my toes. But I have no idea how I can incorporate his fetish into our actual sex. He loves on my feet during foreplay but when the actual act begins I don't know how to use it. I know it would drive him crazy if I found...

Source(s): incorporate boyfriends foot fetish sex: https://biturl.im/AIGpT
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Feet During Sex

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

You could try positions that will put your feet in his line of vision - like you on your back with your feet on his shoulders. The visual aspect of any sex act is of vital importance for men, particularly when it comes to indulging a foot fetish. When a girl jerks me off with her bare feet it feels awesome, but it looks ******* fantastic! I come in less than 3 minutes of steady, continuous pumping of the giver's bare feet; and its mostly because I'm WATCHING her red polished toes & silky looking bare feet bobbing up & down as she pumps me.

There are some positions that will put your feet right near his mouth. Like you on your back with your legs in the air and the two of you having sex that way. Your feet will be positioned perfectly.

And of course, as suggested previously, you could jerk him off with your bare feet giving him footjobs until completion (making him come).

Source(s): 30+ years of having an intense foot fetish!
  • 1 decade ago

As a man with the same fetish, Trish The Dish has got it right, lie on your back while he is in you and put your legs in the air and you can work out the rest.

• 1 decade ago

My bf has a foot fetish to. Hehe. I know what you are talking about I was the same way.

• 1 decade ago

There are some positions that will put your feet right near his mouth...

Like you on your back with your legs in the air and the two of you having sex that way. Your feet will be postioned perfectly.

I've done it this way, it's quite enjoyable.

• 1 decade ago

You could try positions that will put your feet in his line of vision - like you on your back with your feet on his shoulders.

Alternatively (I have only HEARD of this, not done it) - there is something called a 'footjob' - similar to a handjob... you figure it out.

• 1 decade ago

well i have a husband that has the same fetish!! it is quiet fun!! i get ion my back and feet on his shoulders and he then sucks my toes. he don't last much longer after that!! we also use his fetish during foreplay. man it is great!!! try putting on stockings and let him take them off slowly then he will suck toes and then..... Good luck to you!! enjoy!!!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Do lots :3

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.