?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Has your computer ever crashed?

And you had you lost everything? did you have your recovery disk? explain

Favorite Answer

hell ya it crashed!! i lost all my b-ball stats i had. and all my pictures of my on the court. it was the worst thing ever. and i didn't have a recovery disk either. btw--> u look just like my friend larry! same hair and everything. lol

• yehh it crashed like a couple times, sometimes i lost everything, other times i had a recovery disk. I was upset when i lost everything though, cuz it had pictures of my cats on it, and they died, and thats all i had of them. but yeh this is my new computer, so hopefully it wont crash anytime soon. ♥

yes a lot of times.

my big bro computer