Golf: Whats the difference between the terms, "Draw" "Fade" "Hook" and "Slice"

I know they all mean something about the ball not going perfectly straight but how are all the terms different.

Also my shots tend to start out straight but about halfway through the flight of the ball, it starts to curve way to the right. Which term describes this type of shot.
8 answers 8