promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

in Tx, probation for possesion(pot)In drug free zone 1.yr pro, haven't gone past two months should I run?

umm I have come out dirty before and my p.o. don't like me should I go visit her? or just not go anymore?!? most people tell me im going in for sure

4 Answers

Relevance
  • HR
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If your man enough to do the deed, then pay the price.

Remember the saying "you can run but you cannot hide". If you run eventually it will catch up with you.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Get high without pissing dirty. Sound impossible? I thought so too but I seriously found a miracle. Check my link...

P.S. Haha, this is not spam and I do not work for this company. I'm being legit.

• 1 decade ago

dont bother running, if ur gettin knocked ur gettin knocked i had a similar situation. i skipped town for a year and when i got back they put out a warrant and u gotta deal with it anyway. might as well deal with it now. get the ball rolling so you can get ur **** back together and stop dealing with the all the crap ur worried about right now.

• 1 decade ago

better due right and not run or your liable to spend the rest of your time in jail, they will come after you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.