Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Other - Europe · 1 decade ago

Is Prague as sexual as people say?

People say that Prague is a very sexually hyped city in Europe. I was wondering if this is true. If you know do you have details?

Favorite Answer

Yes I have details.... sort of. First, I'm a Czech living in Philippines, but visit Prague at least once a year.

My filipina wife (Philippines is a puritanical, Victorian type country more Catholic than the Vatican), is shocked every year by the length of the skirts worn in Prague just a bit longer than the panties. Finally I persuaded her to visit the Vietnamese market and buy something halfway to her knees.

Prague is a place where you can mix scenery, history and good looking girls together. But if you're looking after just sex, I'd suggest South Asia.

One more item - if looking for sex, go to the borders of Germany or Austria. There on the border you'll find loads of Gipsy, Ukrainian. Russian and Belorussian women to please you.

maybe, maybe not