Zhong asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文作文-My favorite weather

可以請各位大大以這個題目發揮嗎?

格式A4半張左右.

之前發問太籠統被D文= =

就只是想請英文達人們用易懂實用簡單的單字文法來寫這個文章.

再次謝謝各位大大.

忘了講,可以副上中文對照嗎?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

As far as I am concerned, of the four seasons, the autumn enchants me most. I have following reasons: First of all, the weather in fall is quite cool, when I can enjoy the pleasure of traveling. Furthermore, covered with yellow trees, the mountains look appealing to the eyes. How pleasant it is to spend holidays in the mountains and to be bathed in the serene forest. To sum up, being cool and comfortable, autumn is the very season suitable for outdoor recreations, isn't it?

就我來說,在四季中,秋天最吸引我。原因有下列:首先,秋天天氣涼爽,我可以享受旅行之樂。而且,滿山都是黃色的葉子,看起來很吸引人。在山中度假,沐浴在安靜森林中是多麼愉快呀!總之,秋天確實是涼爽舒適的季節,很適合做戶外休閒活動,不是嗎?

2007-09-03 19:24:51 補充:

小巴的答案------中文

就我而言,秋天是四季中最美好的,因為它不像夏天帶給我們不舒服的感覺並且流很多汗;它也不像冬天,需要穿厚重的衣服。在台灣,秋季包括八月、九月和十月。在秋天,樹上的葉子開始轉變成黃色。看起來是如此的漂亮。

秋天的氣候是如此令人愉快和涼爽,以致於適合遠足、郊遊和爬山。秋天是如此的可愛,它總是帶給我們新的啟示。秋天的天氣既不熱又不冷。在帶有著令人愉快的微風中,我們可以立刻感覺到愉快並且舒適。秋天是我最喜愛的季節,我真的很喜歡它。

Source(s): 龍騰文化

全台唯一合法博弈網站隆重登場

中獎彩金領取僅需5分鐘立刻到手

快來免費試試手氣吧!

官方網站 aa777.net

In my opinion, autumn is the most lovely season of the year, because it isn't like summer, which makes us feel uncomfortable and sweat so much, and it isn't like winter, which makes dull in heavy clothing. In Taiwan, the autumn months include Augest, September, and October. Inautumn, some leaves of the trees begin to turn yellow. How beautiful they look.

The climate of autumn is so agreeableand and cool that it is just suitable for hiking, picnicking, and climbing mountains. Autumn is so cute and it always gives us new inspiration. The weather in autumn is neither too hot nor too cold. With the pleasant breeze, we feel at once enjoyable and comfortable. Autumn is my favorite season and I like it very much.

Source(s): 南一書局的作文寫作練習