Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

how far can i go with a 17 yr old, if im 25, without getting in trouble?

Best Answer

You could go as far as to wait until her 18th birthday so you don't have to worry about it.

But she's above the age of consent, I believe. Morally it's still sickening. Can't find any 20 yr olds?

• Drea Z

I personally don't think a 25 yr old should be with a 17 yr old. What could the two of you have in common? Legally though it just depends on the state. In some states 16 is legal age of conset (for girls), and in other states its 17 or 18. I wouldn't do anything more than kissing for now I guess.

• ashley

A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. As used in this section, "sexual activity" means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another; however, sexual activity does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose.

thats the law in MY state of florida i don't knwo what yours is but i'd imagine it's similar. so no you can't have sex with her. but you've been out of highschool for 8 years...why are you hooking up with someone in high school? i'm 17 and a senior in highschool and i'd never date anyone as old as you..its creepy

even though the age of concent in some states is 16, a lot of states are adopting what is known as the Romeo and Juliet law ... a four year difference in age.

Can you say 10 to 20 for rape?

I depends on what state u live in. Google "Statutory Rape" in ur state and it should tell u. Usually if he's 17 it doesn't matter as long as he's 16 or older.

Well, you could probably get your first foot out of your car when coming to pick her up before the father starts shooting at you.

i was once that 17 year old.........i was caught!!!!!!its not good!!!and i only kissed him but everyone thought more.

youll wait untill shes 18 if u tink shes worth it.

I'd guess touching could be molestation, so stick to mutual kissing.

you cant, and why are you with someone almost 10 years younger? yuck

what the hell dude find a twenty year old