Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Cleaning Business Name???

My fiance and I are trying to get more houses to clean to help pay for our wedding. We are going to make business cards so we need a name. Any ideas?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"Clean Lovers"

"Clean Living"

"Ball and Chain Cleaning Service"

possible slogan: "Divorce Your Dirt"

"Freedom House Cleaning"

Another slogan:

"Mother-In-Law Approved"

Let me know if these help. Good Luck!

• 1 decade ago

Clean as a Whistle

The Clean Team

Two Clean for You

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Here is a totally different approach to getting a name for your Cleaning Business that is fun and involves your friends.

Try this link: http://www.ychange.com/ychangeblog/?p=78... and follow the suggestions.

Good Luck

• 1 decade ago

Pretty much any pun involving cleaning (Clean Sweep), or maids (Maid to Order).

Try to stay away from using product names or slogans, though. Depending on where you are at, you could easily get sued for copywrite or trademark infringement.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

TipTopClean, Sparkling Clean....

whatever your name, make sure it includes clean and how clean their house will be after you are through it (its a marketing tip). you will be competing with many cleaners....and you want your name to stick out with consumers.....they are more likely to remember the top names than ABC cleaners. Plus, with the above names, they will associate your company with perfect cleanliness.

• 1 decade ago

I hope these help:

Swift Cleaners

Maid on Call

Mr. & Mrs. Clean

• 1 decade ago

Complete Clean, or another variation...Kumpleet Kleen

• 1 decade ago

SpicAndSpan

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

something staright to the point like "crib cleaners"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.