Cheapest and best high speed internet service in Canada?

For those in Canada only or if you know of Canadian internet providers. What is the cheapest and provide the best service and hopefully unlimited use. I could google it but sometimes it is very hard to find something. So looking to find your experiences. Thanks for your help!

Favorite Answer

Primus Canada - I have been with them for years and I tried plenty others before I found Primus. They are cheap, provide great service and yes, unlimited use. Here's the link to their web site - check them out, you won't be disappointed:

http://www.primus.ca/

KONTEGO NETWORKS!! I can't say it enough times - they're amazing. No contracts, all their plans are unlimited and they tell you EXACTLY what you're paying for. The bill never comes back with random charges or anything like that. It's perfect for families who are tired of dealing with big companies treating them like a paycheck ,lying about speed reliability (big companies always over saturate their connections to make more money) and forcing you to talk to robot after robot.

I'm in Ottawa and I use Magma Communications which is now part of Primus. I have their DSL, virus protection, and anti- spam, and I am happy with their service. If you want the best you have to be willing to pay for it. If you go cheap you won't be happy !

Not in Canada, but if you have a local cable company, they may offer internet service. Your phone company is another good bet.

last i heard it was net zero - $9.99 a month... but then there's a reason its so cheap too...