125 cc 2 stroke or 250 cc 4 stoke?

which one do you think would win a 125 cc 2 stroke or 250 cc 4 stoke dirtbike

Best Answer

Win what? Depending on the type of race, the bikes are both fairly comparable.

An 85 would pull you for sure but since an 85 has very little torque and low end power I don't think you would be happy with the performance. They will be very sluggish at your weight. The KTM105SX might be worth a look and if you are open to a 4 stroke the CRF150R Expert would be the perfect bike for someone your size. I have seen several grown men on them because the 125 was just too tall.

Off the line I would say the 250. On a track with MANY turns the 125. On a track with hardly any turns the 250 leads. 125 Lighter agile but peaky. The 250 is heavier but more powerful and also peaky but in a different way.

i would say the 125 they are lighter and easier to flick around but on a long straight the 250 will kick *** its like what the other person said it all depends on what kind of riding

• Go the 4 stroke

250.

Some guys are faster on 125s than on 250Fs, but most people are better off on a 250F.