Fantasy vs cheating?

If emails, letters, cyber sex, phone sex etc are emotional forms of cheating then where do you draw the line of fantasy vs cheating?

If a fantasy is someone you or your spouse dream of having sex with, then is that not a form of emotional cheating?
Update: Goodcook and gonefishing2 - you guys have completely missed the boat. If I have a personal issue that I discuss with someone then I am an 'emotional cheat'. Wow, go figure, I never saw that one coming. Punxatawny Phill - you are spot on, we obviously think along the same lines. Do we come from the... show more Goodcook and gonefishing2 - you guys have completely missed the boat. If I have a personal issue that I discuss with someone then I am an 'emotional cheat'. Wow, go figure, I never saw that one coming.

Punxatawny Phill - you are spot on, we obviously think along the same lines. Do we come from the same country lol?

kc - not distant nor neglected, relationship very healthy on all levels.

Empress 1 - Yes I love my husband too.

Cursed Romantic & Stephen Hurt - you guys know exactly what you're talking about. Good on ya!