Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

How Do Beautiful Young / Teen Girls Lured in To Pornographics Industry ?

I have seen on some online sites - there are this beautiful young girls / teens who are so gorgeous that they even can try for movie biz or enter a beauty pageant contest but instead posting nude or acting in videos doing disgusting acts.

I am confidence that these girls or teens must be either lured systematically by some syndicates or forced / threaten/ blackmail by someone in to doing such work. - ?

I don't know but I cant accept that they want pictured or photographed doing or acting those stuffs only for some money.

Obviously these girls are not living in Ethiopia to be so deprived financially until choiceless life get them there or they are too young to be claimed that they might need so much money coz its not tat they are committed or obligated in family life until they have to sell them or do those stuffs to buy bread for their loved ones.

My question is - HOW did those porn industries get these girls in to this business - what they said what they did to lure them - how

I would sincerely prefer if comments are given by ladies then men - and guys if you do want to comment please be sincere

comeon I am a girl as well ( student ) - I wont do that even if I am desperate and someone want to pay millions - there are millions of other ways or is it because or their parents parenting style - they were brought up in different ways and belives

ā'thē-ĭst - now,... you are talking something with interesting points and possible facts -

ā'thē-ĭst - Thank you so much - shall wait for more great facts and points on the truth

G.C , minnie and got_air - - I totally agree with you guys , I just wish someone who knows some real cases can contribute as well.

Thank You

YANI S - wow , tats some facts. The sights of your points reveal some of the stuffs I never knew before - Thank You very Much !!

sana - what do you mean when you say ""98% of people have guts to get out of that business after such a long time""

Any way Thank you

and you too Kunta

Deborah R - hie , I think you nailed it with one fact - yup I agree so much on it. I frequently put my self in their show to see what can cause me to get there - but I find it ridiculous and absurd to even imagine myself as such but then how did it all happen for these girls - somewheres something wrong - just like what you said.

• Deb
    Favorite Answer

Lack of a loving father is the number one reason for prostitution...I can well imagine it is the same thing here.

2

Source(s): 100% Live Sex Chat - http://camgz.com/?Zupd

The root of all evil is money at least that's what I heard.

These girls can make 30 Gs in a month but they end up broke the next month go figure that one out.

Low self esteem and to lazy to stick it out in a regular job. for 1500 a month. Take tax's out of that as well.

Lots of hot girls go for regular movie industry but haven't you noticed it's mostly family that get those jobs. Hand downs to the stars or producers own kids. There really is not that much work in movie and mag industry and there crooks anyhow. There might be 5 million girls trying for 5 jobs. In adult they take all of them and pay them what they say there going to pay them.

I think when we see hot girls we put to much pressure on them like you should be a model! They believe this and think there wasting there talents on a normal job and try out but get shut down because of all the compation for a few jobs then someone says you can model for me here's 1000 dollars for 2 hours of work only thing is you have to be naked is this ok with you. We will have make-up and photographers etc... so the girl who is now broke and desperate and insecure because no one else will give her work says ok I have rent to pay! Bam there you are.

They aren't lured. I's their free will, a lot of them make it in that industry and end up millionaires. Most love their jobs, and why not have sex and get paid a LOT for it too?

Others just feel the need to be loved and don't like their bodies-- others constantly wanting you is seen as acceptance to these girls. Low-self esteem brought on by bad parenting.

But, to each their own. They're not hurting anyone so it doesn't bother me.

• G.C.

Plain and simple..... money.

Ever go to California, Hollywood, Los Angeles? There are a lot of beautiful people looking to get into movies...only a very few make it. Only a very few actually have enough talent to make it.

I believe many of these girls have little self-esteem...many of them have never tried very hard at anything in their life...and have gotten things by using their good looks...and this, as an adult, is the only way that they know to earn a buck...is by using their good looks.

It is sad, they have never been taught to read a book, study, or better themselves otherwise...their whole identity is tied up in how they look....problem is, looks will fade...and as they do, these girls will die with their looks.

They do it for easy money. They dont like to work hard. so simple. What u wanna know? Its their nature. They r just not mentally capable of working hard or having a self control. I dont know what to say. BUt may be its not their fault. They just dont have good people in their lives to guide them. May be when they grow old they wud be realizing that they r doing wrong thing but i dont think 98% of people have guts to get out of that business after such a long time. But people still do that ang get out and I appreciate and respect them.

Edit:

WELL WHAT I MEANT BY THAT IS 98% OF GIRLS WHO R IN THAT BUSINESS CANT GET OUT OF IT EVEN WHEN THEY REALIZE THAT THEY R AT WRONG PLACE. THATS COZ EITHER THEY LOSE THR HOPE OR THEY JUST CANT WORK SOMEWHERE FOR LESSER MONEY. SOME PEOPLE DO HAVE GUTS TO GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING WHICH IS RESPECTFUL ALTHO MONEY IS VERY LESS AS COMPARED TO WHAT THEY EARNED BEFORE.

Around 95% of women who enter the adult entertainment industry (stripping, porn etc) have been sexually abused as children (usually by a family member). It's not that they are lured there, it's that their good looks and low self esteem provide a barrier for them. They feel that they are able to control their sexuality, but as children they were not.

Sad, but that's the way it is.

Source(s): Research for my sociology class.

I got something for you

"Consumer demand is so strong that it has seduced some of America's biggest brand names, and companies like General Motors, Marriott and Time Warner are now making millions selling erotica to America. Last November, Correspondent Steve Kroft reported on this billion-dollar industry."

To know further on this news from CBSNEWS - then go here and read.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/11/21/60minute...

Edit::

Its bigger than Hollywood and worth $57bn ( BBC )

Estimates of its annual contribution to the US economy range from tax alone $12bn-$20bn ( equals / more then Chinas spending on Military budgets annually )

Adult entertainment model Jasmine Mai told the BBC: "The adult industry is bigger than every professional sport combined. It's part of life - it's mainstream now."

you can read the whole news here ::

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6258291.stm

One or a combo of: Low self esteem, daddy didn't love me, mommy was an alcoholic. Run aways. Drugs. I wanna be a big star. Real easy.

If I was a hot teenage chick, I would totally do it. You can CLEAN UP. Work one day and make $5,000, easy. That's nuts.

And before you go all jesus-ey, two more words: consenting adults.