SAMHAIN asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What would be your weapon of choice? Michael's Carving Knife,Jason's machete, Freddy's claw, Leatherface's

Chainsaw, Candyman's hook and killer bees or Pinhead's S&M chain hooks? I'll take the Chain hooks, messier. = )

Best Answer

I'd go with the chain hooks too - those things can come out of nowhere!!!!

Or Spawn's Cloak :)

I'd agree with "martinmagini." Spock's touch rules. But if I had to choose fromt he list you gave, I'd say the machete. It can be a great weapon. And if it was taken from you, few people can use it as well as they think they can. So, I could defend myself against my own weapon. This is something most people don't think about but does occur in the real world.

Definately Freddy's Claws....

Leatherface's chainsaw

machete.

the other weapons do great phychological damage, seeing it bloodstained and all but i think as a weapon-weapon, a machete is fast, has relatively good weight distribution, and is light but still has good momentum.

you won't get scared untill the red stuff comes out. D:

I'd go with the machete. It's light weight and verstile. You could definately cut thru bone with one swipe:)

my favorite is Spock's gentle squeeze on the shoulder. Not into pain, violence, blood or hurting other humans.

Anyone say lightsaber? Handy to chop hands, arms, heads, legs, ... tell me about it.

• aaron

nothin of the sorts