SAMHAIN asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What would be your weapon of choice? Michael's Carving Knife,Jason's machete, Freddy's claw, Leatherface's

Chainsaw, Candyman's hook and killer bees or Pinhead's S&M chain hooks? I'll take the Chain hooks, messier. = )

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I'd go with the chain hooks too - those things can come out of nowhere!!!!

Or Spawn's Cloak :)

• 1 decade ago

I'd agree with "martinmagini." Spock's touch rules. But if I had to choose fromt he list you gave, I'd say the machete. It can be a great weapon. And if it was taken from you, few people can use it as well as they think they can. So, I could defend myself against my own weapon. This is something most people don't think about but does occur in the real world.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Definately Freddy's Claws....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Leatherface's chainsaw

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

machete.

the other weapons do great phychological damage, seeing it bloodstained and all but i think as a weapon-weapon, a machete is fast, has relatively good weight distribution, and is light but still has good momentum.

you won't get scared untill the red stuff comes out. D:

• 1 decade ago

I'd go with the machete. It's light weight and verstile. You could definately cut thru bone with one swipe:)

• 1 decade ago

my favorite is Spock's gentle squeeze on the shoulder. Not into pain, violence, blood or hurting other humans.

• 1 decade ago

Anyone say lightsaber? Handy to chop hands, arms, heads, legs, ... tell me about it.

• aaron
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

nothin of the sorts

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.