Jimi Hendrix, 'TheTonight Show' (with Johnny Carson) and 'The Dick Cavett Show' in 1969...?

...Johnny Carson asked Jimi Hendrix who he thought was his favorite and most promising up and coming rock guitarist.
What was Jimi's response?
Dick Cavett also asked a similar question of Jimi on his show. What was Jimi's response?
Update: Peace - I've seen that 'Urban Legends' link before as well. I watched the Carson/Hendrix interview, and Jimi did say that Phil Keagy was the worlds best guitarist, in his response to Johnny's question. Jimi also went on to briefly describe who Phil was, and that he felt he was the future of where... show more Peace - I've seen that 'Urban Legends' link before as well. I watched the Carson/Hendrix interview, and Jimi did say that Phil Keagy was the worlds best guitarist, in his response to Johnny's question. Jimi also went on to briefly describe who Phil was, and that he felt he was the future of where guitar was headed. I guess the only people who are aware of this, are old geezers such as myself who remeber watching that episode.