Does anyone remember this series of childrens books from the 80's and or 90's???

It was a series of childrens books, they were small in size and the characters were vegetables and possibly fruits as well(NOT VEGGIE TALES), the series I am looking for is older than 'veggie tales'... I remember having these books as a child, but can not remember what they were called, and can not find them online. If anyone remembers these books, I would really appreciate it if you could help me, Thank you so much! :)

Update:

I researched the munch bunch, and the garden gang, and unfortunately those are not it either.... anyone else know what it is I am looking for??? HELP?!?!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • kathyw
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Google librarything. There is a books and authors category in Yahoo answers that is better for this type of question. However, librarything has groups for every kind of book question or discussion, including 'What's the title of this book?' types of discussions. Good luck!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Probably either The Garden Gang or The Munch Bunch series.

• 1 decade ago

All I can remember is the "Little Miss" and "Little Mr." books that had different manners and emotions. I loved them!

• 1 decade ago

Sorry... If I come up with anything, I will update my response.... sorry.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.