Does anyone remember this series of childrens books from the 80's and or 90's???

It was a series of childrens books, they were small in size and the characters were vegetables and possibly fruits as well(NOT VEGGIE TALES), the series I am looking for is older than 'veggie tales'... I remember having these books as a child, but can not remember what they were called, and can not find... show more It was a series of childrens books, they were small in size and the characters were vegetables and possibly fruits as well(NOT VEGGIE TALES), the series I am looking for is older than 'veggie tales'... I remember having these books as a child, but can not remember what they were called, and can not find them online. If anyone remembers these books, I would really appreciate it if you could help me, Thank you so much! :)
Update: I researched the munch bunch, and the garden gang, and unfortunately those are not it either.... anyone else know what it is I am looking for??? HELP?!?!