Should I try to contact the previous owner of the cellphone I just bought?

I asked this once before, and got a few good answers. But I just couldn't bring myself to call her, and wound up procrastinating until I accidently let the question expire. I'd like to give the people who gave me such good advice another chance at the points - this time I promise I'll pick a best... show more I asked this once before, and got a few good answers. But I just couldn't bring myself to call her, and wound up procrastinating until I accidently let the question expire. I'd like to give the people who gave me such good advice another chance at the points - this time I promise I'll pick a best answer whether I get up the guts to call or not. Here are some details for everyone else:
I bought a cellphone recently from a place that buys, sells, and repairs cellphones. and after I took it home, I realized that it still had some videos in it. I watched them, and one of the videos shows the owner of the phone being proposed to. Her Mom's phone number is still programmed into the phone. I feel torn - should I try to send her the video? It's possible the phone was stolen, and sold to the store I bought it from (that didn't occur to me until my husband brought it up). I feel weird calling someone's Mom out of the blue -- but I would want this video clip if it was mine....