Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

when???????????

ok when do you normally get yourperiod i think im late about a year actually

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I was 13 when I started mine.

• 1 decade ago

Do you mean you haven't gotten it at all in your life or your late a year from having it from your month cycle? If you've never gotten it before, just be patient, some people have gotten thiers as young as 10/11, some as old as 17-19. If your late, I'd recomend seeing a docter.

• 1 decade ago

Just because your a year late doesnt mean your pregnant. Some questions to ask yourself are...

are you having sex?

are you under alot of stress?

Are you old enough to be having your period?

Check with your doctor and if he says there isnt a problem then there is no problem. But if you are under stress then it can delay a period.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what do you mean ? When does it 'normalize'? Or how often are you supposed to get it? Youre supposed to get it every month, and it can take up to a year to get on a schedule. check with your doc if you are worried or if it goes on much longer.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hmm well if ur late a year, you might be pregnant.

my period is really uneven, sometimes it comes every month, but sometimes it skips a month or two

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Girls get it any time between 9 and 16.

Read more here:

http://www.kotex.com/

• 1 decade ago

problem maybe...

are you very fair skinned, if so, but probably not, you might be a hermaphrodite

well if you were youd know by now im sure, but dont freak

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.