promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How to name my high school newspaper?

I'm thinking of starting an underground paper due to creative differences with the current mainstream school press. Also, they try to piss off the administration for no apparent reason, and to no avail. Anyway. This will be a new kind of high school newspaper, mostly online with monthly compilations of the news. The only problem is what to name it. The current paper's name is Inklings--idk why...i know who the Inklings were, but still.

Anyway, the school's sports teams go by the name the "Wreckers." The school is called Staples High School and it is in the town of Westport. I was thinking of calling it the Wreckord, but apparently the PTA newsletter already has that name reserved. Any ideas for what to call it?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Reo
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What values do you stand for? What message do you want to communicate? What sort of editorial policy have you developed?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Good luck on your endeavor! Sounds like a lot of fun. Here are some ideas

The Stapler

Wreck and Roll

Harbor (playing off the "port" in "Westport.")

Wrecked out

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

THE TRUTH

Call it The Truth. This will be an original name, very unusual and uncommon. The name alone will attract attention to it. Don't use the name of some stupid sports team, who gives the .... about it?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Thinklings. haha. i dunno

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.