timothy h asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Fantasy Team, do i need to trade for a wideout?

Marc Bulger QB

LT RB1

E. James RB2

Lee Evans WR1

Deion Branch WR2

Jerry Porter WR3

Jason Witten TE

Panthers D

John Brown K

Favorite Answer

Lee Evans is good - he led the league in TDs the last half of last season.

In my opinion Deion Branch is the most overrated player in the NFL. He has never had more than five touchdowns and never broken 1,000 yards in a season. Until he does I won't touch him.

And Porter has a lot of talent but he didn't do squat last year. So you probably do need to add a couple wideouts. But LT and Bulger will keep you in a lot of games by themselves so don't let yourself get ripped off to do so.

Good luck.

If I were you I would be inclined to ditch Jerry Porter since the QB situation in Oakland stinks. Evans usually has good fantasy numbers and Branch might have better nuimbers this year now that he has had more time to gel with Hasselback.

Good luck.

Yes, but what is on your bench that is worth anything. Porter is not a good option for your #3 WR.

id trade porter