Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Girls with big butts?

I always prefered girls with big butts. I think they should do silicon butt injections. LOL just kidding guys!! Anyways when i meet a girl thats something i look for. Its not a requirement, but its a pleasurable thing to look at. Nice jeans or them victoria secret butt huggers.. Yummy.. Whats the consences here. Do most guys feel like me? Ive been a big butt lover since i was a kid.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it is ok dude, we willlet you into the club

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

I have the EXACT same problem. Even when I was extremely skinny, I still had a huge butt. I get teased about it constantly by my friends and family. I refuse to wear thongs because it makes me even more self conscious about my butt. I get a lot more attention because of it, but I'm so scared that a guy is going to see me naked and have a different opinion about my butt without clothes on. It makes me nervous. I don't really know if there is anything to hide it. Nothing that I can find. My butt looks so much bigger than any other part of my body. I can totally relate to your problem. Don't worry though. I have had so many guys compliment my body structure, and most of them were referring to my large butt. They love it apparently, and unless they are retarded, they realize that big butts come with some cellulite. We can't all have a J-LO booty, although sometimes I wish I did. Good luck with accepting your body and becoming proud of how sexy you really are underneath all your insecurities.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes Lord, Makes me turn to hot butter. I'm a leg man to, because the legs on a women go from the feet to the top of the head without stoping. YUMMMMMYYYYY.

Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Some guys like butts, some don't, some don't care much either way...same as with any other physical characteristic someone can have.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Guys like big butts, some girls like big butts. Butts are GREAT your happy about Big butts... I like my big Butt were all happy!!

• 1 decade ago

yup. there are TONS of guys like you.

lol reading "big butts" over and over after a while sounds funny

• 1 decade ago

You like big butts and you can not lie!

• 1 decade ago

U ARE OMG DON't just look 4 that in a girl.....girls don't like that alot and yeahh

• 1 decade ago

bahaha. I always thought all guys like flat butt, or no butt at all.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

personally, I think it's topics like this that cause most women to think most men are ignorant sex starved pigs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.