I want to be a kindergarden teacher in the state of maryland.....?

what classes do I need to take to fulfill this dream? I dont have a lot of money for college, so I only want to take classes that are neccessary. What classes do you think I need to take? Are there any programs out there that will give you experience minus going to school?
Just looking for any ideas......
4 answers 4