Ching asked in 飲食非酒精飲品 · 1 decade ago

青檸話梅汁點樣做(要泰國果隻口味)

青檸話梅汁點樣做(要泰國果隻口味)

help me la

真係好好味嫁!!

我唔知你講咩=.=sorry.......

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Squeeze Lime juice (1 fruit or 2 - depends the level of sour u like), sugar (depends on the level of sweetness u want ), salt ( if u like), Plum( 2 pcs - soak it with some hot water(may be 50ml), add water till half glass , add ice cubes.

(Based on 500ml glass)

Personally , I prefer using a juice extractor.

3-4pcs of the small lime ( the one that we used to put as chinese new year decoration one) - don't peel off the skin

,or 1 or haft piece of lemon ( remove the skin )

Use the extractor to extract to extract the juice & add the plum , sugar & salt.

PS : If u dont prefer to have lesser plum taste , dont soak it into hot water.

Source(s): my self