Chinese in in Shipping Document Reference

Can someone advise has ever encountered the following shipping reference fields (1) Master Bill of Lading, (2) House Bill of Lading (or Airway Bill), (3) Voyage Number (or Flight Number), containing Chinese character that cannot input into the Trade Declaration made to HK Government?

Update:

Thx. I exactly want to know if the Airline/Shipping Company/Carrier/Forwader such kind of entities would use Chinese as the content whening assigning the MAWB/HAWB/MBL/HBL, or Flight Number/Voyage No.?

Update 2:

Dear Wanleebun, have you ever seen Chinese character in any one of these fields?

Update 3:

Fields as mentioned:

Master Bill of Lading主提單編號

House Bill of Lading 副提單編號(or Airway Bill), 空運提單編號

Voyage Number 航次(or Flight Number), 飛機班次

Master AWB NO.主空運提單編號

HouseAWB NO.副空運提單編號

Update 4:

I would like to know if any Airline Company/Shipping Company/Carrier/Frieght Forwader would assign Chinese character as "編號" (e.g. "提單123456", "南航-123456") in the 主提單編號/主空運提單編號/飛機班次/航次/副提單編號/副空運提單編號. Thx again.

Update 5:

Yes. Most of them are in English. But would any chance or NEVER have Chinese? If there exist Chinese characters, how do we enter them via Tradelink e-biz.com as these fields seem not allow input Chinese?

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Master Bill of Lading主提單編號

House Bill of Lading 副提單編號(or Airway Bill), 空運提單編號

Voyage Number 航次(or Flight Number), 飛機班次

Master AWB NO.主空運提單編號

HouseAWB NO.副空運提單編號

2007-08-27 15:31:13 補充:

are you want to have each Airline/Shipping Company/Carrier/Forwader company name in Chinese character?

2007-08-27 15:51:36 補充:

which field?fields in declaration form at tradelink e-biz.com ?

2007-08-28 10:03:52 補充:

Those chinese characters are copy from chinese version of declaration form on tradelink e-biz.com. so, don't worry it is incorrect.I don't know why you need those in chinese character? why?

2007-08-30 19:48:32 補充:

most of them are in english, only transport in-from china

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.