how to be a permanent resident of Canada?
i'm thinking to get move to Canada,i met some backpackers there,and i knew that we can apply as a skilled worker, as long as i have at lease 1 year work experience,and around $4000CAD...etc...thats it?? is that easy? what else should i prepare for that ?thx everyone!!
- RaymondLv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
To be honest I don't think it would be that easy.
To apply as the skilled worker you have to get enough points from their grading system before your application would be considered. There are 6 factors that would be considered :
- Education (Max 25 points)
- Ability in English and/or French (Max 24 points) [* will need results from some internationally-recgonized language test to proof your ability]
- Experience (Max 21 points)
- Age (Max 10 points)
- Arranged employment in Canada (Max 10 points)
- Adaptability (Max 10 points)
The current passing point is 67points. If you want you can take the self-assessment and see if you are eligible.
Also, you will need more that CAD4000 to succeed - unless you have arranged employment. The actual amount would depends on the number of people you are bringing along with you. The minimum amount would be CAD10168 for 1 person.
After you confirmed that you are eligible then you may download the application kit to check out the details of application.